Mohmand Area Development Project
- To provide alternative means of livelihood to the people of poppy cultivated areas in the target area.
- To make the area accessible to the Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs).
- To completely eradicate poppy cultivation from the area.
Progress:The following schemes would be implemented after recruitment of project staff which includes:
- Blacktop roads
- Irrigation channels
- Hydel Power Generation Units
- Drinking Water Supply Schemes
- Distribution of seed/fertilizer
|S. No.||Source of Funding||Cost||Expenditure|
|1||INL/US Grant Contribution||400.000||NIL|
|2||FATA Secretariat (ADP)||114.769||NIL|
Approved By: Approved by CDWP on 06-09-2013. Completion date is30-06-2016.